An effective partner to help you save money by cutting costs, optimise IT Digital Services and rationalise business applications
Why IT Restructure as a Service (ITRaaS)
We work with organisations who urgently need to cut and optimise their IT costs while demonstrating business value as we enter a period of economic uncertainty and downturn. Our accelerated approach delivers measurable results from cost reduction and optimisation.
Immediately set out to cut costs to eliminate waste and remove capabilities that are no longer part of future plans. This will free up resources, time and funds to reallocate in prioritised areas.
A Good Plan
IT Finance and Cost Management
Measure and assess current and committed IT spend aligned to Digital Services
From the outset, identify where to eliminate costs to reduce waste and identify functions that are non-strategic. This will free up resource, time and budget to target initiatives.
- Define principles that deliver measureable outcomes
- Identify and prioritise quick-win opportunities
- Identify and assess renegotiation opportunities
- Minimise risk to IT operations and service delivery
- Assess where previous consulancy spend can be leveraged
- Include staff on the journey, communication is key
- Identify the retention and up-skill of key staff
- Shape and track emerging Action Plan
Optimise costs, automate and improve the efficiency of business applications and IT functions
Realign IT strategy with the business direction. Rationalise the demand and consumption of IT Digital Services. Improve functionality, user experience and automate business application processes.
- Improve efficiency and increase productivity
- Rapid digital prototyping of business applications
- Rationalise, transition and automate ways of working
- Target small scale transformations to simplify complexity
- Reduce cost-to-serve and remove legacy ways of working
- Year-on-year service improvement programme
- Software licensing optimisation and standardisation
- Remove obstacles to decommission
Reset for a flexible and responsive IT Operating Model
Optimise value from existing investments and identify new capabilities required to support Digital Services.
- Repurpose staff and capabilities to business priorities
- Protect key staff and streamline productivity
- Improve staff efficiency and accountability
- Measure staff and capability performance
- Realign staff alongside business to support change
- Impact Sourcing mix with proven hybrid sourcing model
- Supplier augments service by task managing your staff
- Supplier responsibility to technically up-skill your staff
- Culture change – remove man-marking of Suppliers
Accelerate Delivery – Action Plan that produces quick wins through prioritised cost reduction
Hands-on sponsor engagement and visibility with staff. Accelerate delivery and track an evolving plan and measure success.
- Deliver a flexible plan that responds to changing priorities
- Proactive day-to-day management and tracking of plan
- Ensure obstacles are worked through promptly
- Measure success and communicate
Energy + Natural Resources
Insource and optimise IT Service Operations and Delivery capability (SIAM Service Tower). OPEX cost reduction of 25% from outsource arrangement.
Fast-track insource over 3-months aligned to lean Target Operating Model and reduced headcount.
First year 2.5% OPEX target reduction delivered.
Further 2.5% year-on-year cost reduction KPI and Action Plan implemented.
Finance – Commercial Lending
Rationalise manually intensive sales process and increase productivity and customer conversion.
New mobile app incorporating flexible term/borrowing calculator to align with customer expectation (delivered within 1-month).
80% reduction in printing and postage costs - incorporated compliant digital approval and paperless contract.
50% staff productivity improvement, significant reduction in duplicating data capture and shortened sales process.
Improved customer experience - graphical finance slider with term/borrowing options resulting in higher conversion rate.
Public Sector – Higher Education
Design an alternative to traditional IT in/outsourcing models and mitigate the shortcoming of these approaches.
Designed and delivered a Hybrid sourcing model (“One Team” - Supplier task managed service and upskill staff) for Network and End User services. Extend legacy asset lifespan and transform on demand.
Emphasis on year-on-year continuous improvement (reducing contract cost by 2% p/annum).
Lean Operating Model with up to 25% less staff.
Subject Matter Expertise
Sourcing and contract optimisation
Project and programme turnaround - accelerate change transformation
Streamline and rationalise the operation of Digital Services
Legacy and decommission rationalisation
Rapid business application transformation to digital (reduce cost to serve, automate processes and improve experience)
IT Finance and cost management visibility and accuracy
Optimise consumption and behaviours of Digital Services
Rationalise and remove shadow IT (uncontrolled costs)
How We Work
There are several engagement options if you are considering external support. We provide an alternative to using large named consultancies. We can assess and leverage previous consultancy spend. We offer a highly focused and experienced team alongside your internal capability to achieve a more tailored outcome.
We have designed IT Restructure as a Service to avoid costly consultancy resource. Our one-team ethos employs a simple goal; we want the engagement to succeed and for outcomes to be realised. With a strong work ethic and commitment, we set up the governance, build and deliver against the plan with a clear principle to “make it happen”.
In parallel, we identify and assess cost-cutting and optimisation opportunities inline with your particular challenge, which are then prioritised in the plan and successfully delivered.